
Haven't posted in a while but this is the first time Jenny and I have seen eachother since my last post! It was so hectic for both of us over the holidays - we're both glad the craze is over! She was in New York - I was in California! Whew!
She met me up at the Goose today and we both found some cute stuff. She found and exact replica of a little wooden scene her grandmother has so that was exciting for her. I of course found tons of stuff. My favorite were the 2 German gingerbread tins, a Klockspel, a tin plate that has scenes from Los Angeles on it and a destination tea towel from New Zealand! Another fun day with my cupcake gal! Jenny treated to lunch at La Salsa too! Their grilled chicken burrito with black beans and all the fixins' is my favorite!

No comments:
Post a Comment